Too lazy to work? Is it really so? Is it so easy to find a decent job which could enable you to live, not to survive? Nickel and Dimed essay may consider various issues concerned with this problem. However, you should not be confined to such topics only.
- Literary analysis. Your Nickel and Dimed essay may analyze the stylistic peculiarities of the book. Does it have any literary devices? What is the purpose of their use? In your Nickel and Dimed essay you can define the literary relevance of the book.
- Comparison. Many scholars suggest that the book resembles George Orwell’s Down and Out in Paris and London. Is it so? Devote your Nickel and Dimed essay to the comparison of these two works. What facts and situations are depicted in these books? Is the situation the same at the moment?
- Background knowledge. It is possible to consider 1996 welfare reform in your Nickel and Dimed essay. It is the basis for the book, and it can be the basis for your research. Define pros and cons of this reform in your Nickel and Dimed essay.
- Implement your own research. Your Nickel and Dimed essay can become the similar analysis of the issue. Try to consider the problem on the local level. Do you come to the same conclusions? Maybe, your region is not characterized by such situation?
- Contemplate. In your Nickel and Dimed essay you can also consider the issue in terms of your future career. What job would you like to have? How do you think what wages should people of different professions get? It is possible to consider the less and the most paid job in your Nickel and Dimed essay. Do low-paid professions require no specific skill?
Whether you buy assignments online or search for dissertation help, the quality of assignment assistance service is the most significant aspect when choosing the company to hire.